New: K8090 8-Channel USB Relay Card
- USB-controlled relay card
- Three button modes: toggle, momentary or timer operation
- Timers up to 18 hours
- Optional open collector connectivity (push button simulation)
- Communication with the board via the supplied DLL from multiple programming languages
- Support for Microsoft .NET
- Optional VDR (type VDR300) transient suppression for use with inductive loads
- LED indication for power and relay action
- Event-driven with asynchronous I/O (no need for software polling)
- Open protocol with detailed protocol description
- Works on Windows 2000/NT/XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)Included in the download package:
- Getting Started Guide
- Protocol Manual
- K8090 Communications DLL (K8090D.DLL) with documentation
- K8090 Component Library for .NET
- Developer's Guide with samples in Visual Basic .NET 2008 Express Edition
- Standalone demo application
- Drivers for Windows 2000/NT/XP/Vista/7 (32/64-bit)Interested? Find a Velleman dealer near you and order it now
Test your board with the standalone demo application:
Or write your own software! Control your K8090 from .NET with only a few lines of code. Includes step-by-step examples in Microsoft's free
Visual Basic .NET 2008 Express Edition!
Complete protocol description included in the installation!
And much much more!